Have you ever wondered about how to pack for an international flight? We have, a lot!
Whether it’s San Francisco to Lisbon, New York to Sydney, or the 14 hour San Francisco to Tel Aviv, this list will keep you feeling fresh, rested, and ready to explore your destination.
You can see the whole list below and grab the list right here to print out!
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon, and also from other retailers you may find on the site.
The Ultimate In-Flight Essentials Packing List:
- Kindle or Book
- Notebook and Pen/Pencil
- Puzzle Book
- Headphones (Noise Reducing+Plug in)
- iPad, Tablet or Laptop if needed
In Flight Comfort
- Compression Socks
- Cozy Socks
- Large Scarf (Doubles as blanket)
- Empty Water Bottle (fill in terminal)
- Snacks (apple/protein bar)
- Eye Maskhttps://amzn.to/351k6SS
- Ear plugs
- ” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrer noopener”>Travel Pillow
- Sleep aid such as Melatonin (optional)
- Wallet with ID
- Complete Itinerary Printout
Back Up Clothes
- Sanitizing Wipes
- ” target=”_blank”>Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Facial Mist
- Facial Moisturizer
- Travel Toothbrush/Toothpaste
- Travel Hairbrush & Hair Tie
- Lip Balm
- Travel Deodorant
- Contact Supplies
- Eye Drops
- Glasses and Case
- Lavender & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Emergen-C or another electrolyte
- Portable Battery (Charged)
- Kindle Charger
- Phone Cord and Base
- Laptop/Tablet Cord
- Multiple USB Wall Charger
- Plug Converter for Destination
“Never Check” Items
One additional thing that we like do do is buy a nice face mask in the Duty Free shop. Once the plane goes dark, it’s a nice little ritual to wear the mask and hydrate your skin before you go to sleep.
Aside from that, this list, which shows you how to pack for an international flight, will get you to your destination with comfort and the ability to rest and relax. Enjoy your flight!